PHOTOCONTEST RIGHTS & RULES
When you participate in OFOTO photo contests and upload your photos, we take care of the following:
- Your photos are made by you! You own the rights; you are responsible for your uploaded contect. OFOTO is not responsible for possible claims of other parties;
- You are 18 years or older.
- Photos are pure; so no extreme photoshopping and editing allowed. Only normal editing like, colour, sharpness, contrast etc.
- Your photos are deleted from all our systems after closing a photo contest and having a winner;
- When your photo wins, it will be visible on our website (ofoto.nl);
- When participating a photocontest you agree we share your photo on instagram and other social media, allways metionning your @instagram-name (or other social media address name) and/or personal name;
- Your photos are safe with us and will never (!) be used for other purposes;
- When you participate in a photocontest you will pay a fee of € 2,50 per photo. You can participate each contest with as much photos as you want. Every photocontest has a donation party, a charity purpose. The winner of the photo contest receives 45% of the total amount of money collected at the closing of a contest, the charity sponsor taker will receive 30% of the total amount of collected money.
- The prices (for winner and charity institution will be paid via PayPal or bank within one week after the winner is proclaimed. We will contact the winner for his/her paypal or bank acoount specifications, to make a payment.
THE VOTING: The winner of a contest will be determined as follows:
Me and two other professional photographers choose the 6-9 best photos of the entries. These photos will be published in posts at www.instagram.com/ofoto.vote . Where visitors will "like" the photo(s) of their choice. The photo which gets the most likes, will be the winner. The winner is featured at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and www.ofoto.today . No discussion about this afterwards possible. No restitution of paid fees is possible;
- Your uploaded photos may not exceed 4MB per photo. Otherwise they are rejected; You are allowed to add a tiny (not screeming) watermark to your photo at the right or left bottom corner of the photo.
- When you upload (for example) 10 photos, but make a payment for 1 photo, we will use your first uploaded photo for the contest;
- Every order has a maximum of 10 photos, but you are allowed to place as much orders as you want per contest.
- Entry prices can be subject to change due to transaction commission increases.
- Photos containing other subjects than the theme of the contest or pornographic material, will be rejected.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
OFOTO may process personal data about you, because you use the services of, and / or because you provide this information yourself when filling out a contact form on the website.
OFOTO can process the following personal data: - Your first and last name - Your address - Your telephone number - Your e-mail address - Your IP address
WHY OFOTO DATA NEEDS
OFOTO processes your personal data to be able to contact you by telephone if you request it, and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by mail) if you can not be reached by telephone. In addition, OFOTO can use your personal data in the context of carrying out a contract of engagement concluded with you, usually consisting of legal services.
HOW LONG OFOTO DATA ARE SAVED
OFOTO does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Your data will not be stored for longer than a year if no agreement is reached with you.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
OFOTO will only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.
CREATE WEBSITE VISIT
General visit data is kept on the OFOTO website, including the IP address of your computer and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analyzes of visitor and click behavior on the website. uses this information to improve the functioning of the website. These data are anonymised as much as possible and are not provided to third parties.
SEE, CUSTOMIZE OR REMOVAL DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. OFOTO will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
OFOTO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The OFOTO website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the security of collected personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. OFOTO is a website of Ray van Schaffelaar. OFOTO can be reached as follows:
Postal address: Burg. the Kievietstraat 58 - 1111GP Diemen.
Registration number of the Trade Register Chamber of Commerce: 34221877
E-mail address: email@example.com